I am sure you have heard that you can make money online and that there are a lot of ways to find work at home jobs for mom or anyone, but sometime it seems not so simple, there are a lot of ways to find this jobs and most of the times moms get co
nfused either with the technology or with the overwhelming information that is available online.
Who do you trust? where to you start looking? Im going to show you a way to find work at home jobs for mom in just a few minutes. This is just a way to do it, you have to understand that everyone is different and you might have different skills and abilities that can use to work. Sometimes some jobs will pay you more if you have some specialized skills rather than general abilities.
Here is what I am going to do to find Work at Home Jobs for mom:
1) I am going to a Craigslist.org classified ad site where thousands of people post jobs and its categorized by state. There you will find a lot of opportunities and different jobs either at home or out of home.
2) I start looking around and at the right hand side of the craigslist.org site, there is a list of all the US States, I will choose New York, I want to find jobs from New York or from businesses that are in New York, so i click on “New York”
Now you will see at the Top of the Page it says new york city, down are all the classified ads from new york city.
3) You can see there are different categories like, community, personals, discussion forums, housing, for sale, services, jobs, gigs and resumes. We are interested in the jobs section.
In the Jobs section you can see that there is, accounting, admin, arch, biotech, business, customer service, education, general labor, marketing, etc. There is an extensive list of different areas of jobs.
4) After looking at all the areas in the Jobs section and depending on what previous experience i have or what i would like to work I will choose a area. I like to do customer service o I click on the “customer service” link with in the jobs section.
Now you will find different job postings categorized by day. Today, as I am looking the jobs I can see this postings:
Raise Funds and sell subscriptions for Great Arts Institutions
customer service representative
Apply Today-Start 3/13 Cust Serv 50 People M-F 3pm-11pm
Great Part Time Job- Data Entry/Customer Service
Client Services Manager
5) There are a lot more jobs postings but these are the first ones I saw. I like to choose the 4th job because it is about Data entry/customer service, i can do it from home part time and i believe is great for a work at home jobs for mom, so I will click on that link and see what the job posting description is.
The description of the job posting says:
Part time, very flexible 10-15 hours per week
position: Data Entry/ customer Service
Company: Credit card services company
hours of work: 10:00am-4-15pm
pay $ 20/hr
After looking at the description of the job and think it is a great option for working from home. The job is easy and the pay i good, I could do it part time or full time.
6) The last step is to send an email to the person that posted this job description,
at the top of the page I see a link that says: Reply to: job-2344323 @ craigslist.org
so i send to the corresponding person an email. Be sure to tell him what experience you have, your phone number, your interest and if you want the work part time or bull time.
As you can see I found Work at home jobs for mom in just 6 steps online and in a few minutes. Now you will have to wait to receive a response from the company or person of the job posting. Its a very simple process and you can find hundreds of jobs in a matter of minutes.
There are many other ways to find jobs online, craigslist.org is just one of them, other ways is to work as a freelancer a freelancer is someone who works by himself at his own hours, you provide the skills that you have as a service to other people, all the jobs are done online and are very flexible, just look for the freelance networks and you will find a lot of options.
Claim your Free Report on How to make passive income online and Learn how to find the best freelance jobs in Just Minutes step by step, visit: http://howtogetridofyourjob.com
You need a lot of passion for what you’re doing because its so hard. Without passion, any rational person would give up. So if youre not having fun doing it, if you dont absolutely love it, youre going to give up. And thats what happens to most people, actually. If you look at the ones that ended up being successful in the eyes of society, often times its the ones who love what they do, so they could persevere when it got really tough. And the ones that didnt love it, quit. Because theyre sane, right? Who would put up with this stuff if you dont love it? So its a lot of hard work and its a lot of worrying constantly. If you dont love it, youre going to fail.
Related Jobs Articles